Psychiatric and Addiction Treatment
Dr. Shuman at Confluence Psychiatry is experienced across a wide variety of treatment methods designed to focus on your specific needs for psychiatric care and addiction treatment in Denver, CO. Dr. Shuman can provide medication assisted therapy in combination with psychotherapy to give clients the best chance for recovery. Dr. Shuman is a Suboxone/buprenorphine treatment provider. Dr. Shuman can also provide evaluations and treatment for legal and licensing issues associated with mental illness or substance use. Contact us to find a psychiatrist in Denver today.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation from a biological, psychological, social, and developmental orientation.
- Suboxone/buprenorphine for opioid dependence.
- Medication assisted therapy for alcohol dependence and other addictive disorders.
- Treatment of mood disorders including depressive disorders and bipolar disorder.
- Examples of therapeutic modalities Dr. Shuman uses include cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness- based strategies, and motivational enhancement therapy, and pharmacotherapy.
- Treatment of Anxiety disorders including obsessive compulsive disorder, panic, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Medical legal evaluation for addictive disorders and psychiatric conditions.
- Ketamine and esketamine (Spravato) for treatment resistant depression and other conditions is available.
- Ketamine assisted therapy with an in person therapist present during treatment